Monday 29 August 2011

what to write

its chilly overcast morning on my side of planet world and i feel a little floo'ish and have a small case of the sniffles. anything to creep back into bed and catchup on much needed sleep. too many things happening across the world and too many things on my mind. ok ok i lie..excuses excuses!

ramadan is nearly at an end. in a few days time, its back to normal and the spiritual fulfilment of this blessed month will long be forgotten. how quick the days went by and yet its still a 24hr day but the time just flew! i am definitely going to miss it, this year in particular i made a concerted effort to follow a lecture series at a mosque 20 mins drive from home when my mosque is a mere 500m away! sacrifice ya!

listening to someone explain a book that i read years ago just opened up those stories for me and gave them life and gave me many many lessons. i will definitely treasure this.

No comments:

Post a Comment